Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Robin Sharma 's Inspiring thoughts

One day in library I was browsing books from Fiction, Biographies, Fantasy, I was amazed by the number of books that should be in this world. As i kept peeking into each self, I bumped into this book called " The Greatness Guide - Robin Sharma" Beautiful Book. It has 101 chapters. I was inspired by each chapter. I m planning to buy this guide to life. Found few interesting topics and sentences..


  • Be Widly Enthusiastic - Be Outrageously energitic and madly alive.
  • The only people with no problems are dead.
  • The words you use influence you life. Select them wisely.
  • There is a cure for aging that no one talks about. It's called learning.
  • I'm not a businessman. I'm a business, man.
Good read. Must have.

No comments: