Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Just now clicked on the advertisement on Fashion jewellery by Diajewels in FaceBook. The link is full of fashion jewellery which comprises Kundhan, Victoric, Ethic,Antique collections of Bangles, Earrings , studs and Rings. They are pretty good.
Facebook has become a great guide in fetching details on exhibition on fashion jewellery ,arts, music concerts etc.
Please check few of what I selected among those dazzling jewels displayed in the profile. But for me my best places to shop these kinda of stuff are Oriental Super Market in my home town Thanjavur and Pondy Bazaar in Chennai. One can find best deals in Pondy Bazzar.
Guys gear up. Buy Beautiful gifts for your loved ones this New Year.
P.S Are you ready with your resolutions for this New Year???
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Veg. Hyderabadi Biryani
1. Put the soaked rice in a pan and add 3 cups of water. To it add 3 Green cardamoms, 1 Black cardamoms,3 Cloves, 2 divided sticks of Cinnamon, and 1 Bay leaf. Bring the rice to a boil and cook until the rice is done. Drain and keep aside.
2. Beat the curd in a bowl and divide into two equal portions.
3. Dissolve saffron in warm milk and add it to one portion of the curd mixture.
4. Heat Ghee(clarified butter) in a pan, add the remaining Green cardamoms, Black cardamoms, Cloves, Cinnamon, Bay leaf , Mace and saut over medium heat until it begins to crackle.
5. Add onions, saut until golden brown, add green chilies, ginger, garlic and saut for a minute. Then add turmeric and chili powder, stir, add the chopped vegetables and stir for a minute.
6. Now add the remaining portion of plain curd, stir, add 2/3 cup water, and bring to a boil, then simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
7. Once the vegetables are done add the dry fruits and nuts.
1. In the pan with the cooked vegetables, sprinkle little saffron- curd mixture, mint and coriander.
2. Then spread half the rice and again sprinkle the remaining saffron-curd mixture, mint and coriander and top it with the remaining rice. Place a moist cloth on top, cover the lid and seal with wheat dough.
3. Put the sealed pan in a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes. Take out & SERVE HOT.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I m a terrible browsing person. Yesterday I was into Amazon Apparels Section … It was good collection actually. My top Five picks on tops are displayed. I like mild colors or pleasant bright colors. My opinion on dressing is that one should be comfortable in what they wear and should bother about others that they also should feel comfortable …
Howz my choice...
5.Beaded Sequin Top - Best seller for Evening, Formal, Holiday, Party, Wedding by Sean Collection
4.Buffalo Jeans Women's Nuevo Tunic Shirt
3.G by GUESS Rain Cutaway Top
2.Style&co. Printed Ruffled Matte Jersey Top
1.Tommy Hilfiger Selina Mixed-Stripe Boatneck Top
For more visit Amazon.com
Thursday, May 21, 2009
- My Family (Mom, Dad, Brother , Husband,Grandma and Grand pa)
Home Town( ) Thanjavur, India
- My Dogs
- Desktop with Fast Internet Connection
- Hot and Cold Coffee
- High speed bike rides with my brother ,
- Pillayar Chathurthi Pooja for our kutti Pillaiyar
- My Dad’s Spicy Cooking
- My Mom’s delicious south Indian cooking
- My sweetheart , voice over the phone
- Watching movies with the whole family in cinemas.
- Long drives in Innova / Qualis
- My shelf/cupboard at home and at hostel
- My workspace
- My brother’s choice of Music playlists (very good)
- my mom’s care, kisses, hugs
- Shopping with mom
- Giving surprise BDay gifts to loved ones
- Butterscoth icecreams
- Hot Choclate syrup on vanilla icecream
- Thengga thogayal and Gott Rasam
- Cheese toppings on the pizza
- Music esp ARR’s
- Death punch Music
- My Bag and Hand bags (very possessive)
Wrist Watch Toyota Kodaikanal, India
- Vetha kozhambhi and potato Fry (Yummy)
- Sent Of Sammangi (a kind of jasmine)
- Preparing for any exams
- Earrings and Bangles
- Mushroom recipies
- Cauliflower fry
- My SweetHeart saying “I love you”
- My brother’s Sense of humor.
- flavour of Ginger and Garlic mixtures
- Vadivelu’s Peculiar dialogues
- My Paintings and gen paintings
- Saurav Ganguly , Madhavan R, Ajith Kumar
- Key chains
- Jeans (only PePe Jeans)
- Books (Novels or Text)
- Being occupied with some work.
- Afternoon Maggie noodles with my brother watching TV
- Swat cats, Dexter Lab, Tom and Jerry , Popoye and Johnny Quest Cartoons
Friday, May 15, 2009
- Grow plants and develop a beautiful indoor / outdoor patch .
- Keep udating blog with photos and my artworks.
- Start a blog full of favourite lyrics.
- Paint and Pencil sketch a lot.
- Paint nails regularly.
- Maintain a paper journal.
- Cook different dishes on weekends.
- Use Ink Pen. (exposes my handwriting skills to the extreme level)
- Wish everyone known, on their birthdays.
- Improve photographic skills (take as much photos).
- Keep a check on weight.
- Create awareness on social issuses among friends and others.
- Make a list of what all I like.
- Visit beach once in a month.
- Read nice classic books and novel (finishing Heidi within june 6th)
- Save all the photos and keep them safe and organised.
- Learn to iron your clothes properly.
- Try Straightening of my hair.
- Collect cool pictures of your favourite person,clothes,accessories,etc and save them.
- Learn to design clothes.
- Maintainence of house.
- Should take care of my skin.
- Learn the skills of make up - ing.
- Maintain a library.(well organised one).
- Learn 5 words from dictionary daily.
I want to do these in a year time and I will keep updating your on what all I have done so far as quickly as possible.Keep peeping into my blog. Have a great day ahead.