Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Matangi and Kartz for this tag,...
Hai Friends... I have been tagged with the topic "10 things I miss and 10 things I want to achieve within a decade".Let me share with you the following:


10 things I miss:

I'm a kind of person who believes in sentiments and thus I'm so sensitive.I don't really know how many things I really miss in my life but somehow I managed to pen down a few.



*My Grandmother-Meena paati: A gift given to me and grabbed from me by the same person "GOD".Her Love ,care, paintings, patience,her diary,slogams, encouragements,her fair n lovely complexion,beautiful handwriting, embroidery works, her stick, her sweet hugs and kisses, her tender voice can't be explained in words. It has to be felt. I was lucky having her by my side. Such a wonderful person. I miss you "lochu" "Bless me Grand ma"....

*My Tommy:
He loved me and lived for me..He could live sans milk or food but he couldn't be without me. My Labrador Retriever who got his indepandence from me on August 15th. I love you Tom.

*My Toyota Qualis:
It stood in the mind of many when they think of me. I was the first to buy this big beast in my city when it just entered the market. I love to drive and ride in it. Our family adored it.

*My Doberman- Mr.Max- My Soldier:
Max I love you and I miss you.

*My School: The place which inculcated lots of good things in me.

*My College: Most beautiful place in the world of mine. Happiest days are my college days. My friends, professors are the people I miss the most now.

and so on. Great I made six things...


10 things I want to achieve within a decade:



Lots of desires and goals are in my mind .... I should have the power to make them true....
Here are some my wishes r goals..

*I want to learn a lots of languages(computer-based) and improve my knowledge...
*I want myself to be transformed into a playback singer..
*I should improve my writing style so that it should be in more matured way...
*Love my life and earn a lot of it (love, money, happiness.......).......
*Want to loved by everyone and be respected.......
*Have to make a lovely life which is the reality of my own dreams and wishes......
*I want to learn driving heavy vehicles including huge bikes like bulletsand thunderbolt...
*I want to visit all over the world .
*I want to buy a car of my own..
*last but nor least a better human........

Now I tag

Matangi

kartz

topic: dreams.................

Thanks



10 comments:

Unknown said...

e changed...Its a nice change.

and the part of post about your grandma was amazing.

Surely you are and were lucky to have felt that closeness.

Keep smiling:)

Bleeding words said...

thank u

Comfortably Numb said...

Hey :)

I don't know whty but I never seem to like tags..anyway

"My one great talent lies in making those who wrong me suffer horribly"
ROFLLMAO!

Nice :P

CHeers!

my blog: www.cherryantacids.blogspot.com

Bleeding words said...

k

Matangi Mawley said...

hey.. thnx.. shall do it soon.. on dreams..

Bleeding words said...

gr8

Unknown said...

hey padma........... nice pics from gokulashtami......

gr8 pics........

Bleeding words said...

@murali

thanks murali!

cheers

pawan said...

heyy nice blog!!!
well keep d mark on!!!!

Bleeding words said...

@pawan


thanks!