Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bon Voyage


This time, I have been given a chance to prove my convincing power and motivating power. Usually all through my student life, I have been motivate by him.

This time I have to make up his mind to go aboard for his job and prove himself. I was successful in my academics only becoz of him.

He is such a nice hearted person who cares for people around him without selfishness. He is a gem.

He is not bestowed with happiness or loads and loads of wealth. He is bestowed with a nice heart.
He has overcome a lots of obstacles that can't be explained to all...

He is now on the path to make his life bright. He has to prove himself out. Show people who he is..

He has still a reason to go there. Itz not for him alone .... Itz for his family.....


He is loved by all ...... He will win...... He can..... Wishing him all the best....... God Bless You..
Post a Comment