Sunday, August 21, 2011

Qs, Questions, Anss, Answers

1. What have you realized recently?
Anger is destructive while suppressing you anger and being creative is constructive

2. Have you given your first kiss away?

Yeah

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 11 blog buddies you would take?
Hmm.. I would rather take few books and y not Karen (Storyofbing.com)

4. Where is the place you want to go the most?
Back pack and tour all over Europe. My home town is the one I love the most.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
So many dreams...

6. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?

Yes, I do.

7. What are you afraid of losing the most now?
Time..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Whatever I cant do and whatever I love doing..

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yeah I will surely do..

10. List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you

 A really good blogger!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Big list unthi

12. What type of people do you hate the most?

same answer as 11

13. What is the one thing you can't live without?
Love

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

Would want the people around me point out..

15. Raphael's tag shows that this question is missing. What do I do?

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes definetly.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
Sweet..

18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My laziness..

19. What’s the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
2012

20. Would you rather have love but no money or money but no love?
I would prefer love!

No comments: