Monday, October 10, 2011

Gollu 2011 : Photographic Post

This year, I made a good arrangement for Gollu. I applied for a day off and did all the arrangement myself. After completeing a small but neat Gollu, I felt satisfied and happy. I invited all my close relatives and friends.

Everyone I called came to visit our Gollu. Mr. N gave a good company. My creativity nerve  also contributed a bit to this event this year. I made Lord Ganesha and Lord Shiva out of colourful clay blocks. I was thrilled.

Most important thing which made me happy is my parents made it from Thanjavur to visit my small gollu. I was excited to the core.

Check out the pictures of our Gollu 2011.
Gollu 2011 as a whole

Chettiar doll in his shop



First thing to be kept to start a Gollu : Kumbam
We decorate it as a Goddess and worship as the same

Wooden Indian doll. A must keep doll in Indian Gollu


Goddess Durga

Goddess Lakshmi

Goddess Saraswathi

Mr. N's Childhood dolls

Doll gifted by Mr.N

Lord Shiva made of Clay

Lord Ganesha made of clay

Lord Ganesha made of clay

 Hope you enjoyed my Gollu 2011.

No comments: