Saturday, November 19, 2011

Dragon fancy

Dragons are famous among people who have craze towards Tattoos. right?

On a fine movie night, I and my hubby were watching Hangover II. One of the scenes features a tattoo studio. Only then my hubby revealed his desire to have a dragon design tattooed painted on his chest.  Tattoos are not his thing. And he wanted me to do the same for him. I was thrilled.

The next day, I started collecting dragon designs from the Internet. I chose 2 to 3 in particular. Then I like this one the most. Then I practised the same in my marker board. I snapped the same too.


I bought Mehendi cone when I came home from office. I gave him a sweet suprise when he was back from work. He was smiling and admiring my interest in doing things he love.Finally I drew the dragon design on his chest. He loved my design and he was a happy man.


I always love being with him. We have fun together.These may be petty acts but our bond grows stronger. We enjoy each others' company all day. I treasure these kind of fun and happy moments  in a save chest (my heart) and a copy (sometimes) in this journal.

 

No comments: