Sunday, June 10, 2012

My hubby Bday !

After a long time, I am keen in posting all the left out posts too. I really want to post the pictures taken on the hubby's birthday. 


On his bday, I bought him a cake which was a Lychee flavored cake.After that we both went to office and came home early. The hubby picked up from my office. On our way home we have our good time in cafe coffee day. I refreshed my self there for the rest of the day.  


We ordered drinks and munchies in Coffee day. We had great time talking, laughing, giggling. That was awesome. After that we booked ticket for "OKOK". We were actually seeing it for the third time. We were just reciting the whole film conversation along the actors.


hee hee 


We went to hotel for dinner. We ended the day filling up our stomach.

Happy B'day Hubby!

No comments: