Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hasselback Potatoes : Recipe




Everyone loves potatoes. While googling for different potato dishes, I found this funny dish of potato. This was an easy dish. I was curious to surf how this recipe was named. Then I found that these Swedish version of baked potatoes are very popular in a restaurant named ' Hasselbaken Hotel'. Hence the name.

I loved the dish. My hubby was happy too. ;)

Ingredients:

Potatos - 2-3
Salt - for taste
Ghee (Clarified butter) - 3 tsp
Italian Seasoning - for sprinkling

(Italian seasoning has dried red chilly flakes, basil, oregano, rosemary, etc)

Steps:








 


Thinly slice almost all the way through the potatoes

Drizzle with ghee, salt and Italian Seasoning.

Bake at 425 for about 40 min.

It is a yummy treat. I end this post with a beautiful quotes

" The discovery of a new dish does more human happiness than the discovery of a new star"

No comments: