Sunday, January 30, 2011

Photography for Modelling - An Attempt

Myself and Nish had a friend at home last weekend. That is when we tried our hands on Costume Designing and Photography . Venkat wanted few profile photographs for his personal use. Nish was proactive in setting up a studio setup in our terrace for photoshoot. He also grabbed hats, googles, hair gels, different outfits , woolen shawl etc ... I set up my camera for the same.

We chose a white background. We planned for 3 stills for each style of costume. Venkat was very cooperative and was bold enough to face Nish's costume session and my camera lenses. I have to mention , Nish was then badly hurted in a minor accident. But he was very much involved when he was getting Venkat ready for shoot without minding his injuries. Hats off.



Finally Venkat was happy about the shoot. Myself and Nish are planning to set up a studio for modelling shoots for GUYS (y?? No gals allowed.. I'm bit possesive and crazy about Nish. I dont want him to design costume for girls ;) !) he he

Pass on your comments, Thanks a lot.

Note : Posting few casual pictures taken during the shoot along with the original work.

No comments: