Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun and Food : My Mom and Dad 's wedding Anniversary : Part I

Oh .. It has been long time since I posted . Yeah ! A lot has happened to me during this tenure. One of the most important and happy events is my mom and dad's wedding anniversary.

I am planning to post those events in many segments. In this post, I would love to share the yummy food I cooked for my mom and dad with lots and lots of love.

I cooked Peas Pulao , Tandoori Cauliflower and Aloo Corn masala. The food tasted really yummy. All who tasted appreciated my cooking skills.

Colorful Yummy Peas Pulao

Aloo Masala

Tandoori Cauliflower
I should say this , the food was yummy. In the next post on this occasion I will post more pics on the blast day. I enjoyed it. I love my mom and my dad.

No comments: