Monday, December 10, 2012

My Birthday 2012

This is very special birthday. I love bday parties and suprise parties. The most victimised sweet person for all the suprise party I arrange is my brother. I used to buy cakes, fill balloons with water and break them on his head. It makes me very happy. I celebrate my loved ones bdays as a festival.
This time my hubby and my parents made it a huge party. We have get together un our aunty's house. I went to Kapaleeshwarar temple that morning with my parents and brother. My mom' s childhood play area was this temple. She was thrilled. The visit to the temple made me calm and relaxed.
By evening, Nishok bought a huge black forest cake. This was the yummiest cake I have ever had. He gave me a beautiful chudidhar and my mom gave me a cute chudidhar. I just loved theose clothes. With family , I cut the cake and headed to Mathsaya.There we went for buffet since ala carte was over booked and crowded. We have nice time together. A bday well spent with family is a great gift. This made me realise how much my family love and care for me. Special thanks for my friends and Fb friends and blog readers for the bday wishes.

No comments: