hope all of u are fine. i have come after a long time. This time i wanted to share and know something about the technology bluetooth that too in mobile fones. I hope thatz a technology to transfer or share files,contacts , songs,pictures,etc. among the people who have bluetooth in their mobile r pc in the radius of 1 km rite?
oH! this is the only thing college guys and gals are crazy about these days......... they collect funny pictures and videos and tranfer among their friends and enjoy.........................
haahaa itz fun but kp in mind it should not abuse r offend anyone!
people, i talk and tell u about this tech but i have no bluetooth in my mobile . but i have a collection of pictures for my future mobile with all latest technology............................
Extra info from wiki:
Bluetooth is an industrial specification for wireless personal area networks (PANs). Bluetooth provides a way to connect and exchange information between devices such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, printers, digital cameras, and video game consoles over a secure, globally unlicensed short-range radio frequency. The Bluetooth specifications are developed and licensed by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group.
Bluetooth is a radio standard and communications protocol primarily designed for low power consumption, with a short range (power-class-dependent: 1 metre, 10 metres, 100 m) based on low-cost transceiver microchips in each device.
Bluetooth lets these devices communicate with each other when they are in range. The devices use a radio communications system, so they do not have to be in line of sight of each other, and can even be in other rooms, as long as the received transmission is powerful enough.
|Class||Maximum Permitted Power |
|Class 1||100 mW (20 dBm)||~100 meters|
|Class 2||2.5 mW (4 dBm)||~10 meters|
|Class 3||1 mW (0 dBm)||~1 meter|
In order to use Bluetooth, a device must be compatible with certain Bluetooth profiles. These define the possible applications and uses.
List of applications
More prevalent applications of Bluetooth include:
- Wireless control of and communication between a cell phone and a hands-free headset or car kit. This was one of the earliest applications to become popular.
- Wireless networking between PCs in a confined space and where little bandwidth is required.
- Wireless communications with PC input and output devices, the most common being the mouse, keyboard and printer.
- Transfer of files between devices with OBEX.
- Transfer of contact details, calendar appointments, and reminders between devices with OBEX.
- Replacement of traditional wired serial communications in test equipment, GPS receivers, medical equipment and traffic control devices.
- For controls where infrared was traditionally used.
- Sending small advertisements from Bluetooth enabled advertising hoardings to other, discoverable, Bluetooth devices.
- Seventh-generation game consoles—Nintendo Wii, Sony PlayStation 3—use Bluetooth for their respective wireless controllers.
- Purchasing goods from a vending machine, common in Japan 
- Receiving commercial advertisements ("spam") via a kiosk, e.g. at a movie theatre or lobby
here are some of the pictures i want to share with you................................
ok bye do comment on my collection and make use of it!