Friday, May 14, 2010

Sleeplessness :(

Oh! From the last week, when this summer started, our locality is facing voltage fluctuation. Oh my god! The following happens each day... Whenever I step into my house , the voltage fluctuation starts. I return home by 8.30 pm from office. AC blows heat waves ||| to volcanic heat waves. This continues till late night say 1 or 2 or even 3am.... then i sleep upto 5.45am .... Alarm goes off( Only piece of instrument working fine) ... Again getting ready for the day..


Result : Sleeplessness....... Dark circles around my eyes........Irritation.... and even this post @ 12.30am.......
Hunt for power boosters..........

Summer go away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preethi..
Hmmm Dont worry.. Summer will go soon :) :)

christine said...

Hello Priyaa. I found this blog in foodista and followed it here. I'm sorry you have to feel the scorching summer curse, but you can do something about it. Just find ways. By the way, you can add more foodista widgets at the end of your blogs so other foodista readers like me can follow and view your blogs. Until next time. Cheers!