Monday, February 13, 2012

Enrolled for Blogadda's Book Review

         I am a voracious reader. While reading, my commitment to it is to the fullest. I have made few book reviews also in my blog which is not a full fledged one. I have a small library in my house. My hubby really loves my habit of reading books.



        Few weeks back, while surfing through the pages of blogadda.com, I found oppurtunities for reviewing books. I was like Aww! I quickly enrolled to two such oppurtunities. I waited till I got a mail from blogadda admin saying two book are available for Valentines Day special. I chose one of the books and filled the registration.

        Within a week, I got a well packed parcel of the book. The system and process for this book review is really awesome. I opened the pack to find the book I chose. Inside the book I found a letter hand signatured. I also found a book mark. Wow!


        I should say this. The people from bloggadda are doing a great job. You may now ask, "How about you job of reviewing it?" I am in the process of reading this book.

        You can find my review on this book on Friday. I am loving this book review idea. Hope I do a good job and keep reviewing books and products.


Thanks to blogadda.com

No comments: